COVID-19 Testing Information - We strongly recommend you to call the testing site ahead of the time to schedule and verify that they still do COVID-19 testing. Supplies may be limited.
- Jackson County Health Department: 785-364-2670. Rapid testing available, but you must call first.
- Holton Hospital: 785-364-2670. No rapid testing available.
- Jefferson County: F.W. Huston Medical Clinic, 408 Delaware St. , Winchester. 785-536-9449.
- University of Kansas Health System -St. Francis Campus: Complete the self-evaluation checklist located at www.kutopeka.com/coronavirus or call 1.833.463.9362. Rapid testing is only available in the Emergency Room with severe symptoms
- Stormont Vail Health: Complete the Pre-Screening tool located at www.stormontvail.org/covid19/ or call 1.785.354.6000. press option 1. Only testing with positive symptoms. 3-5 days results
- Shawnee County Health Department: Drive-Thru testing is available Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM. New Mount Zion Baptist Church - 2801 SE Indiana Ave, Topeka, KS 66605. Appointments are required and can be made by calling 1.785.251.4949. Supplies and appointment times are limited. Follow signage on location upon arrival. No rapid testing available.
- Some CVS Pharmacies: https://bit.ly/3poCCxh
Who can participate in Shawnee County’s appointment drive-thru testing? Individuals living in Shawnee County; and those experiencing two or more symptoms of COVID-19 (within last 14 days)
- Douglas County Public Health Coronavirus hotline, 785-856-4343. Will test with 1 symptom or in close contact with a positive
- Prompt Care: 3511 Clinton Pkwy Place Lawrence, Ks 66047 785-838-1510 for pre-screening before coming to urgent care if you are ill. Setting up to do rapid testing but hasn’t started yet.
- Med Express: Clinic 3420 W. 6th Street Lawrence, Ks 66049 785-841-3123. Has rapid but it is the doctors decision and only by appointment.
- CVS: 4841 Bauer Farm Dr. Lawrence, Ks 785-840-9381. Test results in 2-3 days
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital: 785-505-2819. 4-5 days for test results