Friday, September 13, 2019
- 2020-2021 School Reopening Plan - This will go to the Board for approval in August after feedback has been considered. Please share feedback or questions through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2020-2021 Updated Calendar
- Activity Calendar Available Online at: https://www.usd338.com/o/valley-falls-usd-338/page/district-activity-calendar--2)
- The Activity Calendar will not be printed this year due to the high probability of changes. Please refer to the online calendar for activities.
- Online Enrollment (Demographic Change) opens on July 29th via PowerSchool. If you don't remember your log-in, contact Cyrena at email@example.com or 785-945-3214.
- Enrollment Letter to Parents
- Additional Enrollment Documents
- Bright Smiles Flyer
- Walk-in Enrollment is August 4th in the West Gym 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM. (computers will be available for parents to enroll and staff will be available to answer questions)
- New Student Enrollment - Please contact one of the offices prior to enrollment if you will have new student attending Valley Falls this year:
- Valley Falls Pharmacy is supplementing the Valley Falls Christian Church for supplies they do not giveaway beginning August 10th. They will have baby wipes, napkins, hand sanitizer, flashcards, earbuds, tissues, clorox wipes, baggies, play doh, and dry erasers.
- Lions Peace Poster Contest
- 2020 - 2021 Peace Poster Contest Peace Through Service What a great theme for this year, in light of all the heroic service going on throughout the world—but especially right here in our own country. With students at home and parents looking for worthwhile activities for their kids, this is a great time to encourage Peace Poster creation.
- Some specific rules: The contest is open to all students who will be 11, 12, or 13 on November 15. All media are accepted—chalk, charcoal, pastel entries should be sprayed with a fixative. No 3-dimensional entries are accepted; nothing can be glued or pasted to the drawing. Artwork must be no smaller than 13 X 20 inches and no larger than 20 X 24 inches. There should be no frame or mat artwork. The use of letters or numbers is not allowed. The artist’s name should be written on the back. Artwork should be done on a flexible material so it can be rolled for shipping in a mailing tube. Students must be sponsored by a local Lions club. A kit must be purchased for each contest; kits can be ordered from Lions Clubs International. You need not have the kit in hand to begin encouraging students in the eligible age range to create an individual work of art.
- Submit to the Valley Falls Lions Club.
- PK-8 Supply List - Parents please be on the look out now for Clorox wipes and hand sanitizer because these items are hard to find.
- Valley Falls U.S.D. #338 is accepting applications for a Full Time Custodial and/or Maintenance Position
For Position Details Contact Tom Brown (785) 945-3216 firstname.lastname@example.org Interested persons may apply online at www.usd338.com or obtain an application from Cyrena, email@example.com, at the District Office (785) 945-3214.
- Valley Falls School is accepting applications for Sub Bus Drivers for the 2020-2021 school year. More information and applications available online.
- Student Sports Physical (new form this year)
- Maddie Lockett is the part-time Jefferson County advocate for the Willow Domestic Violence Center. They offer emergency shelter, a 24/7 emergency hotline, assistance with finding housing, jobs, and other basic needs; court advocacy, and much more. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
24 hour hotline: 785-843-3333 Jefferson County Office: 785-312-4151