Friday, September 13, 2019
- The April Board of Education Meeting has been moved to April 6th. The Board will meet in person at 700 Oak Street, Valley Falls, KS 66088. To keep the number of participants to less than 10, only the board, board clerk, tech support, and superintendent will be physically present. All other participants are welcome to attend the open meeting virtually. Agenda
- Sign up for Free Meals for children under 18 is still available at new online meal request form. Due to the increased number of lunches, new requests and delivery changes must be made by 8:00 AM for delivery on the current day. Also, no meal delivery on scheduled non-school days as posted on the school calendar. (April 10, 13)
- Seniors and senior parents, local scholarship information and the common application has been emailed to each student. Detailed instructions for completing the application are included in the email sent to students. For questions about the local scholarships, please contact Mark Scherschligt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Scholarships are due April 14th. Scholarship Packet Scholarship Application
- Maddie Lockett is the part-time Jefferson County advocate for the Willow Domestic Violence Center. They offer emergency shelter, a 24/7 emergency hotline, assistance with finding housing, jobs, and other basic needs; court advocacy, and much more. (email@example.com)
24 hour hotline: 785-843-3333 Jefferson County Office: 785-312-4151
- If you will have a PreSchool or Kindergarten Student next fall, please contact Wendy Gibbens at firstname.lastname@example.org or (785) 945-3221.
- Valley Falls Schools is accepting applications for the following positions for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Elementary Teacher
- Middle School Language Arts/Social Studies Teacher
- Music Aide
- Interested persons may apply online at: http://valleyfallsusd338ks.apptegy.us/o/valley-falls-usd-338/page/job-information
- PTO Sponsored Valley Falls Dragon Online Store: https://bleachertribe.com/collections/valley-falls-dragons